My Blog List

Friday, September 19, 2014

A Visit to Tallahassee

Last Tuesday, I had the unique opportunity to pay a visit to the Florida State Capitol building. While there, I met prominent Gator alumni who were leaders at our university, and later went on to become leaders for our state. I made the trip to Tallahassee along with my fellow Gator Growl directors, and it's amazing to think that one school organization could present me with the chance to step inside one of the most important buildings in the state of Florida.

I am grateful for the chance to serve my University and hopefully do our alums proud by carrying out my position within Gator Growl. What's more is that my position allows me to practice useful skills that directly apply to my major. In essence, I am doing what I enjoy doing alongside campus leaders that I am proud to call my peers. It's great to be a Florida Gator, and it's great to let the Gator Growl!

No comments:

Post a Comment