My Blog List

Monday, September 15, 2014

Living the Dream

     It still doesn't feel real to me that I was able to make my first live television appearance as an anchor last week. I could feel the shock even after the fact when friends started to send me pictures of my face on their television screen. This is the image that is the picture-perfect representation of my ultimate dream, yet I still had a hard time believing that last week, it became real.






     This passion that I have for reporting is so strong, that oftentimes, I have a hard time articulating just what it means to me. However, there is one thing that I can say with confidence. Whether it's the feeling of goodness that comes from interviewing people that have a story to tell, or the adrenaline rush that precedes the camera going live and the studio lights nearly blinding me as I say my first words, I don't think this job will ever get old to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment